- - Monday, 19 December 2016 09:44
- - Wednesday, 07 December 2016 11:27
SilverLink is scheduled for periodic maintenance on Tuesday, December 13th, between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. EST; and access to the system is expected to be limited during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- - Wednesday, 23 November 2016 12:45
Sterling IRB will be closed in observance of the following winter holidays:
- Thanksgiving – Wednesday, November 23, 2016 (Closing at 1:00 PM EST)
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Thanksgiving – Friday, November 25, 2016
- Christmas – Friday, December 23, 2016 (Closing at 1:00 PM EST)
- Christmas Day (Observed) – Monday, December 26, 2016
- New Year’s – Friday, December 30, 2016 (Closing at 1:00 PM EST)
- New Year’s Day (2017) (Observed) - Monday, January 2, 2017
2016 Holiday Closures Previously Published 02/10/16 (available here)
- - Wednesday, 09 November 2016 12:23
In July 2016, the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) announced that it is now providing unrestricted public access to its “Introduction to Clinical Trials” training program. This free training offering provides education about medical product development, participant protections in place and the role of various parties in the development, research, review and approval process, and is available via the ACRP website here. This one hour course is appropriate for individuals new to the clinical research arena (i.e. investigators, coordinators, study monitors) as well as research subjects and others that are interested in learning more about this field.
Previously Published 08/17/16
- - Friday, 21 October 2016 10:42
SilverLink is scheduled for periodic maintenance on Tuesday, October 25th, between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. EST; and access to the system is expected to be limited during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
FEATURED NEWS:See All News
Innovation. Passion. Commitment. We believe these are the essential components of strong teamwork.
A diverse group of scientific and non-scientific members with nearly a century of collective IRB experience.
Sterling IRB has formed a strategic partnership with Veritas IRB.