- -Monday, 18 July 2011 20:00
SilverLink will undergo a major upgrade process and will have expected downtime beginning Friday, 7.22.11 @ 5pm ET. We will notify you once the update process is complete, and SilverLink 3.0 has been released.
The software release includes new and updated features within the 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant System, including:
- Electronic Submission of New Study and Site Submission Applications
- Sponsor/CRO Review of Site Submission Applications Prior to Submission to Sterling IRB
- Study and Site Initial Submission Tracking and Details, including agenda date, approval date, and continuing review dates
- Extensive Document Search Functionality
- Direct Access to Sterling IRB forms
- Enhanced SilverLink Navigation
- Study and Site Activity Notification Dashboard
- For Investigative Sites: Multiple Site Contacts
FEATURED NEWS:See All News
Innovation. Passion. Commitment. We believe these are the essential components of strong teamwork.
A diverse group of scientific and non-scientific members with nearly a century of collective IRB experience.
Sterling IRB has formed a strategic partnership with Veritas IRB.