The primary responsibility of the Software Project Specialist is to assist with the implementation, documentation, and maintenance of Sterling IRB’s electronic system.
The responsibilities of the software project specialist include:
- Provide professional and caring user application and technical support
- Conduct demonstrations and training of the software system for internal and external end users
- Modify the software system and develop configurations that facilitate the staff and Board’s workflow and support business needs
- Maintain and develop department documentation such as software system requirements, change control reports, validation documentation and user support materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in computer science, information systems or a related field
- Two years in a help desk or technical support environment
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Works effectively with others, provide high levels of customer service, and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to analyze information, troubleshoot problems, and organize complex processes involving multiple, detailed tasks
- Ability to work in an environment that changes rapidly to fit client needs
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work well as a team or independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies and attain relevant professional certifications
About Sterling IRB
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling IRB offers competitive salaries and a full-benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, and profit-sharing program. Sterling is also a proud member of the National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC).
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.