The regulatory needs of institutions vary widely, which is why partnering with an IRB focused on your unique requirements is vital. At Sterling IRB, our custom approach is proven to effectively ease the regulatory pathway for our partners.
With experience in a wide range of therapeutic areas, including expertise in gene therapy, oncology, and cardiology trials, Sterling IRB has the skills to keep any study on track, including those that require institutional biosafety committee (IBC) services.
When you partner with Sterling, you gain not only our deep expertise and wealth of resources, but also our commitment to responsiveness. Unlike other IRBs, Sterling does not utilize endless phone trees, so your needs are addressed quickly and clearly by our dedicated, knowledgeable support staff, and you have easy access to Sterling IRB leadership and our expert review boards, which means great ideas are always within reach.
There are plenty of reasons we are the right partner for single IRB (sIRB) needs:
- Member of SMART IRB platform that eases sIRB multisite challenges
- Dedicated site support team
- Informational welcome toolkit for institutions, with information about ceding jurisdiction, arranging portal demonstrations, and more
- Comprehensive records of individual institutional requirements
- 24-hour turnaround time on principal investigator reviews
- 2-day document preparation
- IBC services
- Custom SilverLink portal for easy and secure paperless IRB submission
For streamlined IRB solutions focused on your trial, rely on Sterling IRB, where flexibility is essential, service is personal, and response time is immediate.